87231 USB Power Sensor 10MHz～18GHz
AV87230/87231/87232/87233 series USB power sensor is a diode wave-detection power sensor based on USB 2.0 full/high speed self-adaptive interface. It adopts high-performance processing chip and various calibration & compensation technique to achieve wide frequency range and large power dynamic range.
- Additional information
- Typical Applications
- Technical Specifications & Ordering Information
AV87231 USB power sensor 10MHz～18GHz
Av87230/AV87231/AV87232/AV87233 series USB power sensor is a diode wave-detection power senor based on USB 2.0 full/high speed self-adaptive interface. It adopts high-performance processing chip and various calibration & compensation technique to achieve wide frequency range and large power dynamic range. It can be connected to computers and other electronic measurement instruments to establish power test system. Especially, it is available for field test, production line test and other low-cost power tests.
- Accurate measurement of CW signal absolute power;
- Internal zeroing and external zeroing;
- Single sensor size, light weight, easy to carry；
- Support USB program control function; provide inter convertible virtual instrument (IVI) driver; support USBTMC (USB test & measurement category) agreement;
- Compatible with computers and measurement instruments equipped with USB interface, and capable of speedily establishing microwave power test
|Dimensions||4.62 × 3.56 × 14.26 cm|
AV87230/87231/87232/87233 series USB power sensor can be connected to computers to realize the function of microwave power measurement, or connected to some of our measurement instruments to realize microwave/millimeter wave power measurement.
Application 1: Connect to Computers
It can be connected to the USB interface of computers to realize microwave power test function via virtual control panel. It can also be connected to the main control computer (MCC) of the automatic test system to speedily establish microwave power test system via commands in accordance with SCPI standard.
Application 2: Use USB-HUB to realize multi channel microwave power measurement
Using USB-HUB, it can realize multi channel power monitoring via virtual control panel, which is convenient for product line or site microwave power monitoring control.
Application 3: Connect to some of our measurement instruments
As an optional part, it can connect to some of our power analyzers, spectrum analyzers, RF/Microwave Test Set etc. to realize the function of microwave power measurement
Input Port SWR
|Input Connector||N (m)||3.5mm (m)||2.4mm (m)|
|Uncertainty of Calibration Factor||±0.16dB||±0.25dB||50MHz~18GHz: ±0.25dB
|Power Linearity (23±5℃)||+10dBm~+20dBm：±0.21dB
-60dBm~ -40dBm：±(0.12dB/10dB+zero setting typical uncertainty *)
|Max. Input Power||+23dBm|
|Dimensions (mm)||46.2×35.6×142.6||46.2 ×35.6 ×142.6||46.2×35.6×135.4||46.2×35.6×125.9|
|Power Supply||Mini USB Interface|
- AV87230 USB CWPS 9kHz~6GHz
- AV87231 USB CWPS 10MHz~18GHz
- AV87232 USB CWPS 50MHz~26.5GHz
- AV87233 USB CWPS 50MHz~40GHz
- USB Cable: Can fasten dedicated USB cable, 2m length
- CD: Including virtual panel, programming manual, driver and programming example
- User Manual
- Certificate of conformity: Posted on the instrument