GSI-Protek 8304 Digital Mixed Oscilloscope (Bandwidth 300 MHz)
- Additional information
The NEW Protek 8000 Series consist of two types of line-up.
The first line-up is recommended for efficient and practical use. It offers clean & fast signal analysis, 8-inch high-resolution display, high memory of 28Mpts, basic serial BUS decoding and 16-Channel digital signal analysis and arbitrary function generator. It is a reasonable product that can be effectively used in various measurement environments.
The Second model in the dual line-up of Protek 8000 Series, it is a high-performance, high-end Oscilloscope.
It is unique mixed signal oscilloscope with a frequency bandwidth up to 500 MHz, high sampling rate of 4 GSa/s and a large memory of 280 Mpts. With a fast waveform capture rate of 200,000 wfm/s, it provides stable signal acquisition with fast and excellent display for complete signal analysis.
In addition to analog signal test and data analysis functions, serisal BUS trigger and decoding, logic circuit testing, and waveform recording and playback analysis with Super Fine Recorder make it deal for highly accurate embedded design and application development measurement environments.
|Dimensions||35.2 × 11.2 × 22.4 cm|
- Bandwidth 70MHz,100MHz,200MHz,300MHz
- Real time sampling rate, Analog channel: 2GSa/s, Digital channel: 500MSa/s (optional)
- Provide 2 or 4 analog channels, 8 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 25MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator（optional)
- A variety of serial protocol trigger and decode functions (I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN)
- A variety of smart trigger functions (Pattern, Window, Interval, Drop-Out, Runt)
- Support HDTV trigger
- Support history function and segmented memory (std. up to 80,000 frames)
- Waveform capture rate up to 110,000wfs/s
- Hardware-based zoom function and high speed Pass/Fail function technology
- 32 kinds of automatic waveform measurements，support measurement statistics function
- Advanced waveform math operations (FFT, differential, integral, square root)
- Complete connectivity: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC, Pict-Bridge), LAN(VXI-11), EXT-TRIG,PASS/FAIL,TRIG OUT
- Support SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language user interface and built-in online help system
- 8” TFT-LCD(800*480)